Systems Test engineering position utilizing my experience in all phases of installation, integration and testing of large scale development systems and Automatic Test Equipment.
• Current SSBI (3/3/09) with CI Polygraph (7/10/09)
Boeing Integrated Defense Systems
Space & Intelligence Systems – Future Image Architecture & National Systems
Seal Beach, CA
Systems Engineer – Systems Integration, Verification and Validation
July 2004 to May 2005 (Future Image Architecture)
June 2005 to present (National Systems):
• Developed, debugged and performed test procedures during verification and validation debug and formal run-for-record activities.
• Participated in peer reviews and resolved action items with both internal and external customers.
• Created and resolved Discrepancy Reports (DRs) for hardware and software problems created during segment level verification milestones.
• Participated in requirements sell-off at the Integration Panel by directly interfacing with customer, team members and team mates to successfully resolve requirement and verification issues.
• Developed formal test reports for each test baseline.
• Certified operator and experienced tester for multiple positions on a complex integrated ground system.
• Experienced UNIX user and Microsoft Office suite of programs.
Boeing Commercial Airplane Group
Commercial Aviation Services (CAS)
Customer Support Engineer – Navigation/Autoflight & Fire Control Systems October 1996 to July 2004
• Researched, developed and maintained aircraft maintenance procedures for Navigation/Autoflight (Chapter 34) and Fire Control (Chapter 26) Systems on Boeing 737/747/757/767/777 aircraft.
• Resolved technical, operational, regulatory, safety and/or quality issues that could not be resolved by the airline customer.
• Utilized engineering expertise to review and evaluate customer requests against documented charging policy criteria.
• Researched and developed engineering updates of technical in-service issues.
Boeing Integrated Defense Systems
Flight Test Engineer - Labs & Aircraft Maintenance Focal October 1994 to October 1996
AWACS program was threatened with USAF removing AWACS flying test bed from program due to maintenance not being performed in the intervals specified in the United States Air Force Technical Orders (TOs). I was brought in to resolve discrepancies between the military versus commercial maintenance procedures.
• Developed and maintained a computer database to schedule and track the hundreds of maintenance tasks that had to be performed as they came due.
• Responsible for scheduling and performance of all maintenance activities of four development labs and one E3-Sentry AWACS flying test laboratory.
• Attended AM flight briefing to brief management, quality, and mechanics on maintenance tasks the database scheduled for that day.
• Provided maintenance database support for the 757 flying test-bed aircraft on the F22 program as well as the 747 used in the Airborne Laser Program (ABL).
Boeing Electronic Products Company
777 Cabin Management Systems
Test Engineer – ATLAS Functional Test Procedures
May 1992 to October 1994
• Created and released functional test procedures using ARINC-626 Abbreviated Test Language for All Systems (ATLAS) computer language for multiple Line Replaceable Units (LRUs) on the 777 Cabin Management System.
• Reviewed C language code used for LRU checkout & repair on Boeing Automatic Test Stations to ensure the ATLAS test procedures were being implemented correctly.
Boeing Automatic Test Systems
Electronic Systems Test Set (ESTS) Program
Test Engineer - ESTS System Integration Lab
June 1984 to May 1992
• Responsible for installations, modifications, and repairs to Automatic Test Equipment (ATE...
Login or Register to view the full resume.