University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
Concentration in Diagnostic Medical Physics Thesis: Simulation of Low Energy Electron Impact Ionization of DNA B.S. in Nuclear Engineering University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM Magna Cum Laude
UNM Cassiano Research Group, Albuquerque, NM
• Develop Monte Carlo models for low energy ionization of DNA • Developed simulation models of feasibility testing of active interrogation of shielded
containers for detection of special nuclear material using the GEANT4 computational framework in parallel with MCNP simulations.
Teaching Assistant Aug. 2009 - Present
University of New Mexico Department of Chemical Nuclear Engineering
• Prepared, reviewed and evaluated assignments and tests for the following classes: Chemical and Nuclear Engineering Analysis ,Nuclear Reactor Theory and Neutron Diffusion Theory.
• Provided assistance on assignments with twice-weekly office hours. Acted as liaison between the professor and student in professor’s absence.
Student Intern Jun. 2008 - Sept. 2011
Los Alamos National Laboratory D-5, Los Alamos, NM
• Developed a neutron diffusion physics module for CARTABLANCA, a multi-physics code, for Hyperion Power Generation.
Summer Hire May 2012 - Aug. 2012
W.L. Gore and Associates, Flagstaff, AZ
• Designed quick access fittings for product testing models. • Acceptance testing and cataloging of tooling used in production
Service Operator Apr. 2007 - Aug. 2007
Team Colorado Inc., Greenwood Village, CO
• Provided routine maintenance and major repairs of pool circulation systems which include: pumps, filtration, heating, and chemical treatment systems pools.
• Educated life guards and staff on pool chemistry and maintenance.
Waste Water Treatment Plant Lab Te...
Login or Register to view the full resume.