Seeking an entry level position in the field of computer engineering -- software, hardware, controls, etc. -- which will both apply my skills and advance them.
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona 2007–2011
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering. September, 2011.
Eta Kappa Nu, The National Electrical and Computer Engineering Honor Society (HKN)
• Membership awarded to top 15% of juniors or top 25% of seniors in ECE at CPP.
• Inducted as a junior in 2010.
Senior Project Smart Grid for the 2011 symposium
• Grid code - C program on PIC microcontrollers which set house lights (one pin per house) on or off, then sent house statuses (sensed via a second pin per house) to the master PIC.
• Graphical User Interface - Visual Basic program which displayed house statuses on a model of the grid in the control computer, obtained by means of a stream sent from a master PIC via RS232 cable.
Consultant 2/2/13 – 5/23/13
Vangard Voice Systems, Irvine, CA
• Worked with customers to lay out voice requirements and streamline solutions
• Created voice enabling solutions to telnet servers and C# applications using proprietary AccuSPEECH software
• Programmed C# applications for clients’ use, then voice enabled them.
• Worked on fixing of Visual Studio Add-in which allowed voice enabling of C# applications, and started working on C++ version.
• Worked with embedded systems (hand held computers) running Windows CE 5 and 6 for warehousing solutions.
C programming for PIC microcontrollers, used for simple control systems.
C#/.NET programming in Visual Studio
• Add-ins and standalone GUI programs
C++/.NET in Visual Studio
• Data Structures - linked lists, stacks, and trees used primarily in class to simulate scenarios in programs.
• TCP/IP - Client/Server FTP system, Client/Server UDP system, Client/Server text chat system.
JAVA in Eclipse and NetBeans
• Animation Applications: images which would change with time or user input, often used to simulate scenarios.
• TCP/IP - Client/Server Text Chat system
• Basic Embedded Systems: created programs for a basic phone operating system, performed some programming on CPP’s UNIX server via the PuTTY program.
• GUI Design: interfaces which responded to user input (mouse, keyboard, etc.) and performed duties such as computing taxes from given data, acting as a graphing calculator, allowing MySQL access to a database, or changing a picture file’s type.
• GUI design on Senior Project,...
Login or Register to view the full resume.