¬Seeking employment in the engineering industry.
Purdue University, W. Lafayette, IN
Bachelor of Science: Nuclear Engineering May 2013
Minors: Psychology and Mechanical Engineering
Computer Skills: MATLAB, Fortran, Labview, C Programming, Microsoft Office
Research: Tension Metastable Fluid Nuclear Particle Detector System, Two Phase Flow Analysis, Fast Breeder Reactor Safety
Financial Officer, EPICS Learning Community-Purdue University August 2009-May 2010
• Designed a scaled model of the solar system to be placed on campus for elementary students to learn about space and engineering
• Established a project budget by communicating with fellow team members
• Maintained, accounted, updated, and edited the budget for the entire project to fit the project’s needs.
Employee, University Mail Services, West Lafayette, IN August 2010-Present
• Independently manage mail requests and shipping orders
• Interact with patrons and fulfill students mailing needs
Head Lifeguard, City of Englewood, CO May 2009-August 2010
• Supervised employees and aided when they were in need of assistance
• Analyzed problematic situations and developed solutions that would provide the best outcome for the customer and the park
Umpire, Jefferson County Junior Baseball Association, CO...
Login or Register to view the full resume.