Objective: Obtain a position in the EHS field that will utilize my knowledge, experience and interpersonal skills. A long-term rotation shift is optimum.
Personal Strengths - Skills:
• 18 years of EHS experience in construction and maintenance within the
• Marine Safety Officer in the U. S. Coast Guard. “Attention to detail”.
• Motivation of people through intelligent and respectful interaction.
• Effective Injury Claim Management.
• Experienced in dealing with issues that can arise both a Union and/or
• Instructor/Trainer - Able to stand in front of large groups of people and
deliver strong Safety message.
• Develop and Implement policies and procedures in compliance with applicable
state and federal laws.
• The ability to remain calm in adverse situations.
• Contractor Safety Training Orientation Program (CSTOP) and SAFESTART
Professional EHS Experience:
9/10 – Present Matrix Service Inc.
• Lead EHS Supervisor involving management and field safety for numerous
T/A’s and Capitol Projects.
12/09 – 6/10 Greenberry Industrial
• Area EHS Manager responsible for field and administrative safety.
9/09 - 10/09 PM Northwest Inc.
• EHS Construction Field Specialist during a T/A at the Montana
Refining Co., Great Falls MT.
12/08 - 5/09 Matrix Service Inc.
•EHS NW Area Manager and Site Safety Supervisor of the BP Cherry Point
refinery, Ferndale WA.
4/03 - 11/08 Matrix Service Inc.
• Site EHS Manager for Maintenance, T/A’s and Construction at th...
Login or Register to view the full resume.