1985-1991 Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI.
Degree: B.S. Computer Science/Mathematics (minor)
NoteSwift Inc (2013 - 2014) - Senior Software Engineer
Major Projects at NoteSwift
• Developed voice recognition applications used by doctors to interact with various medical software using voice commands. Medical software was externally controlled by using C#, Win Forms, C++, Dragon Voice API, Microsoft UIAutomation, Win32 API, and hooking/injection routines.
• Developed installation and updating programs using Microsoft Click Once and Advanced installer technologies.
• DEVELOPMENT SKILLS: C#, Win Forms, C++, WIN32 API, MS UIAutomation, OOP, Patterns, Usability Principles, Visual Studio, Advanced Installer, MS Click Once, Microsoft Azure.
Terumo Cardiovascular Systems (2010) - Senior Software Engineer (consultant)
Major Projects at Terumo
• Sole developer of software for blood perfusion medical device (CDI 500) used during open heart surgery to monitor patient’s critical vital signs. Real time (Windows CE) software was written in C++/MFC/Win32 API and used I2C communication protocols. FTP was used for web communication. This was mission critical software that required FDA approval.
• DEVELOPMENT SKILLS: C++, MFC, WIN32 API, Object Oriented Techniques, Patterns, Usability Principles, Visual Studio, Windows CE, HTTP, I2C
Dalton Solutions LLC (2007 – Present) - Founder
Major Projects at Dalton Solutions
• Developed a network of web properties using ASP.Net/C#, Java Script, and PHP that provides web applications for grocery shopping, coupons, and camping markets. One example is GroceryWiz.com (m.Grocerywiz.com).
• Created software as service product for grocery delivery businesses. Product was written in ASP.NET/C#
• Developed ASP.NET/C# based mobile web site and REST based web service to communicate with mobile devices.
• SYSTEM ADMIN SKILLS: MS SQL Server Admin, MySQL Admin, Mail Server (Mail Enable), Widows Server 2003, IIS 6.5/7.0, Word Press, Drupal, Visual Source Safe and CVS.
• BUSININESS/MARKETING SKILLS: Search Engine Optimization, Affiliate Marketing, Google Ad Words/Ad Sense, Search Engine Marketing, Pay Per Click Campaign Management, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, and Contract Negotiations and Press Releases.
Techsmith (1999 – 2007) - Project/ Product Manager, Lead Developer, Lead Research Developer, Software Engineer
Major Projects at Techsmith
• Project Manager for “Morae” Product (2005 – March 2007) – Managed a team of developers and designers working on the usability product “Morae”.
• Project Manager for “UserVue” Product (2005-2007) – Directed a team of developers during the new product release of the web based usability product "UserVue".
• Lead Research Developer (2003-2005) – Implemented the first working prototype of the usability product "Morae".
• Technical Product Manage/Lead Developer (2001-2003) - Served as liaison between company departments and developed features for the screen capture product "SnagIt".
• Lead Developer/Project Manager (2000-2001) – Managed developers/designers and developed new software features for the commercial screen capture,"SnagIt".
• Software Engineer (1999-2000) – Developed new software features for commercial products, "SnagIt" and "Camtasia"
• DEVELOPMENT SKILLS: C++, MFC, WIN32 API, Object Oriented Techniques, Patterns, Usability Principles, Visual Basic.
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS: Agile Development Techniques, SCRUM, Project Requirements, Microsoft Project, and Market Requirements and over 100 hours of management training classes.
• MARKETING SKILLS: Product Feasibility Studies, Product Market Studies, Determined Market Requirements.
Critech Research Inc (1997 – 1999) - Software Engineer
Major Projects at Critech Research
• Developed a Computer Aided Drawing system on Windows NT. This system was designed to automatically generate medical garments for burn victims using AutoCAD in conjunction with lasers to cut imaged garments.
Login or Register to view the full resume.