• Microsoft Server 2k-2012
• Windows 95-Win7
• AWS cloud computing
• Active Directory
• Microsoft Exchange
• PBX and VoIP systems
• Server virtualization
• Server migration
• VPN Servers
• GPO management
• Server redundancy
• Security Pen testing
• Software Security
• Cisco ASA Routers
• Cisco Switches
• Sonic Wall
• Advanced routing protocols
• VoIP Phones
• UPS power systems
• Network and server room monitoring
• Network wiring
• Wireless Routers
• Network redundancy
• BGP- Multi homing
• Network and hardware Security
• Reporting and documentation
• Managing IT help desk
• Business Continuity planning
• Disaster Recovery implementation
• Designing internal acceptable use policies
• Negotiating new services
• Updating current services to reduce cost
• License and hardware tracking
• Managing equipment budget
Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT)
Senior Network and Server Engineer eFileCabinet Inc, Lehi, UT, 2009-Current
• Hardware research, purchases and setup for network, servers and security as well as virtualization.
• Comprehensive setup and management of 15 internal virtualized servers and 30 AWS cloud servers in both Linux and windows environments with 75 workstations.
• Setup and management of Microsoft Exchange server 2010 and other mission critical resources like internal backups.
• Setup and maintenance of a UPS power system for major servers with full documentation including DR and BC.
• Manage IT help desk to provide sufficient coverage and the quickest and most effective resolution.
• Full setup of redundant DHCP, DNS and Domain Controller to prevent downtime to users and resources.
• Worked with phone provider to setup PBX box with call center functions for 48 users and 5 active queues.
• Negotiate for new services and renegotiate current services to reduce business cost.
Owner Eclipse Computers, Salt Lake City UT, 2006-2009
• Maintained and organized all paperwork involved w...
Login or Register to view the full resume.