Apply my experience in designing, developing, testing, and evaluating integrated management systems to create and improve lean industrial production and operational processes.
Industrial Engineer // General Atomics
November 2015 - Present
Industrial Engineer // Ozzie’s Pipeline Padder, Inc. // Phoenix, Arizona
March 2013 – August 2015
• Core member of small engineering group for off-road heavy equipment manufacturer
• Managed manufacturing budgets, project timelines and workflow, machine and component BOMs
• Established Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), job tracking and scheduling frameworks
• Communication liaison between Operations Manager and Shop Manager
New Product Research and Development
• Troubleshot electrical, mechanical, and general equipment issues; defect and root cause analysis
• Produced templates for operation, technical, and parts manuals utilizing human factors engineering
• Designed schematics; modified, optimized, defined, and created supporting technical information for custom hydraulic and mechanical equipment, & electronic control systems (PLC, MC, J1939, RS232)
Health, Safety, and Environment
• Developed safety procedures company wide to meet compliance with OSHA rules and regulations
• Engineered roadmap for OSHA, ISO, ASME, SAE, ANSI, EPA and CE certification compliance
• Lead safety toolbox talks, safety trainings; coordinated with vendors; collected and published statistics
• Assembled, updated, created and modified operation, technical, and parts manuals
• Created spreadsheet for equipment utilization analysis and performance; assembled operations report
• Curated, captured, edited machine photography; built website, brochures, videos, promotional items
Manufacturing Engineering Intern // HDA-SMC - Tempe, A...
Login or Register to view the full resume.