To obtain a challenging position, with opportunity for growth, in a high quality computing environment where my resourceful experience and academic skills will add value to organizational operations.
Operating systems: Linux Redhat, HP UNIX 10:20, 11, 11i, Microsoft Windows 2000, AIX 5.2, 5.3
Languages:Linux(Red Hat) UNIX Shell, Modula II, UNIX Data Base plus, SQL, Microsoft Access, COBOL, C, Informix
Software: MS Office (Word, Excel, Access), VMware, winscp, starteam, SAStudio, Smart term 11.0a, powerterm, Profile
Jan 2011 – June 2011 Towers Watson
120-130 Station Road, Redhill, RH1 1WS
• Reviewed and resolved any issues with EDMS Image Deletion
• Created Digitised Signatures
• Analysed Kofax Ascent Capture release directory
• Created Asset Transfer, Abandon Cases, Unlock Cases, locked batches
• Maintained Internal and external access to ipa/epa
• Implemented Change Request allochist form
Jan 2010 – Dec 2010 Springboard /AgeUK
727 Old Kent Road, London, SE15 1JL
JCP Project Executive/Data Analyst
• Researched providers by telephone, email, and fax.
• Answered the telephone and provided switchboard cover.
• Interviewed clients and managed executive diaries.
• Data entry recorded and analyzed filed and retrieved information and documents.
Feb 2008 – Apr 2009 Fidelity National Information Services
Trin Ct Church St,Rickmansworth WD3 1RT
• Justified solutions from a technical base and used concrete examples, visual aids,demonstrations, etc.
• Promoted the importance of quality across the organization
• Responsible for the complete Change Request lifecycle, creation, deployment to test environment, deployment to customer, and retrofit process.
• Unix Administration for the RS6000 servers monitored and backups from Amsterdam and UK.
• Daily ING NL database analysis and re-org recommendations.
• Maintained Project Calendar spread sheet noting the milestones are kept.
• Maintained environment spread sheet.
Jan 2006 – Feb 2007 Allianz Insurance plc.
57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB
Login or Register to view the full resume.