To obtain a challenging career using the skills learned both through past experience as well as my collegiate training.
2004-2013 Kimberly-Clark Corp. Neenah, WI
Packaging Engineer III
- Assisted/Managed numerous product SKU rollovers with specification changes amounting to over $10 million in cost savings
- Participated in the development and execution of new product offerings such as Scott Naturals® bath/towels and Cottonelle for Kids® bath, re-launching Scott Extra Soft, and packaging changes supporting product improvements to Scott 1000 bath, Scott Extra Soft bath, Cottonelle bath, Viva towels, Scott Towels, and Kleenex Hand Towels.
- Successfully implemented standard practices including a new packaging implementation time-line and collecting the inputs for the Wal-Mart Packaging Scorecard system.
- Assist with the training of new Packaging Engineers into the department.
- Responsibilities included interfacing with eight internal manufacturing sites, eleven external manufacturing locations, including locations abroad (Brazil, Mexico, Canada); development of packaging to support production of multiple SKUs at aforementioned locations.
- Developed packaging to support production on assets ranging from depreciated to first-of-a-kind including equip...
Login or Register to view the full resume.