•33 years in construction
•28 years of Hands-on/Field experience
•30 years of Hard Bid, Negotiated experience and OPCC
•12 years Transportation/Rail experience
•Knowledgeable of all Estimating Techniques and Cost Control Methods
•Supervise, Prepare, Evaluate/Analyze construction schedules to insure project
•Extensive knowledge and experience of all Construction Disciplines (MEP, VDV,
FP, Civil, Architectural (Rough/Finish) and Structural).
•Excellent knowledge of Commercial (including Vertical), Industrial,
Residential, Institutional, Correctional. Educational, Transportation,
Healthcare/ Congregate Care, Arena/Stadium, and Military/Federal
•Excellent understanding of Construction Codes (NEC, UBC, UCC ….)
•Proficiency in using Estimating/Project Management Software and Microsoft
•Excellent skills in reading, comprehending and interpreting plans, and
construction/project document analysis
•Excellent skills in Creating, Maintaining, Reviewing Estimate packages
(Conceptual to Bid Stage) and JOC concepts.
•Skilled in performing take-offs, establishing labor rates/productivity factors
•Strong quantitative, analytical, and planning/organizational skills
•Excellent organizational and planning skills and ability to manage multiple
•Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
•Excellent negotiation skills
•Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with both internal and
DM & Associates Cost Consultants -
Client - Toscano Clements Taylor Cost Consultants 2012/13
• Feasibility/Cost Study of Hurricane Sandy Storm Damage (19 Buildings & $27M NYCHA) – MEP Cost Estimating Services
• Feasibility/Cost Study of Hurricane Sandy Costal Storm Damage (NJDI)
Client - Global Energy Services - Cost Estimating Services 2012
• Performed Cost estimates (Conceptual to/through Hard Bid Stage) for (3) Solar Farms and (2) Wind Farms (average cost was $26M)
• Created a “Work-Package” DB, to allow GES to streamline the bidding process.
• (The packages were created after a detailed analysis of previous and ongoing projects.) Data was collected from GES and competing bids.
- Designed/Created “Sub-Contractor” Data-Base that allows the GES to perform queries based on RFP criteria on a national scale.
MCM and Associates, NYC, NY 2003 - 2011
Position – Project Coordinator/Chief Estimator
- Performed and supervised all Hard Bids, Cost Analysis, Feasibility Studies, Impact Analysis, Project Analysis, Value Engineering Studies and Change Order review/analysis
Lehigh County Vocational -Technical School, Schnecksville, PA 1995 - 2003
Position - Special Instructor for the MEP & Construction Technologies Prog...
Login or Register to view the full resume.