SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• An accomplished administrative professional offering executive administrative support and customer service experience.
• Possess effective multitasking capabilities, and time management techniques in a fast paced environment.
• Proven outstanding analytical skills with attention to detail, both independently and with a team.
• Understanding of Medical Terminology, Medical Coding, and Managed Care with a concentration on Management in Healthcare, Ethical and Legal Issues, Business Law, Accounting, and Human Resources.
Flik – New York, NY January 2011 – Present
Reed Smith (5/2011 – Present)
Goldman Sachs (1/2011 – 5/2011)
Conference Center Coordinator/Receptionist
• Coordinate all ground transportation and corporate reservations, for all levels of management.
• Data entry of firm-wide conference room booking into EMS system, as well as updating and maintaining weekly/monthly billing and room usage reports.
• Operate Cisco Attendant Multi-call Console, receive and sort meeting deliveries, while greeting in-person conference clientele.
• Maintain daily conference schedule, and handle on-floor conference activities, both visually and according to reservation system.
• Handle photocopying, printing, facsimiles, and sending/receiving of courier packages, while also exercising discretion and interpretive judgment in anticipated challenges, in advance of deadlines.
FXFowle – New York, NY May 2010 – January 2011
• Updated and maintained company’s contact directory for multiple locations.
• Managed digital imagery equipment and company sign in/out spreadsheets.
• Coordinated and maintained conference room schedule, all office events, and ordered necessary supplies.
• Answered and directed incoming calls, sorted and distributed mail, maintained project files and vendor inventory spreadsheets.
RHI Entertainment – New York, NY May 2007 – February 2010
Executive Administrative/Office Assistant
• Scheduled, welcomed, and logged all guest into Lobby Guest Systems.
• Updated and maintained company’s intranet with company’s current publications.
• Supervised delivery of confidential products, mail, and facsimiles for senior executives.
• Coordinated office events, and assisted senior executives with presentation during big conferences.
• Answered and ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.