Security Clearance: Top Secret (March 3, 2010)
Willing to Relocate
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) Chantilly, VA
November 2011- Present Systems Engineer
• Conduct functional and regression testing of the ORION unclassified development system and provide testing results and feedback.
• Develop schedules and documents for each release of the ORION system. Attend release planning meetings and document what new requirements and functionality will be included in future releases of the ORION system and which partners will be responsible for the development of each new requirement or function.
• Maintain Configuration Management (CM) documents and processes for the ORION project. Developed the Configuration Management Charter which includes information CM procedures and the documentation required for planning and delivering software, hardware, or systems to the customer. The charter also provides details on the Engineering Review Board (ERB) and the Configuration Control Board (CCB) and how the meetings for each board are conducted.
• Assisted with the initial development of the Functional Software Test Procedures (FSTP) document for the first round of testing for the ORION system. This document includes all functional requirements, as well as test procedures that ensure each requirement is functioning properly in the system.
• Conducted research on DoDAF diagrams to provide a better understanding of All View (AV), Operational View (OV), and Systems View (SV) products for the ORION system.
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) Arlington, VA
July 2009 - Systems Engineer
• Assisted with requirements analysis and testing activities for the National MASINT Requirements System (NMRS) application, including the creation/update of Use Cases and participation in new functionality and regression testing of the application.
• Created and update documents associated with each release of the NMRS application. This includes documents such as Use Cases, Test Procedures, User’s Manuals, Version Description Summaries, and Software Requirements Specifications.
• Updated and maintained weekly system-level metrics for the NMRS application. Metrics track and compare the number and type of requirements validated in the system; number of users logging into the application each week; satisfaction level of users on system; and user complaints and/or issues.
• Improved team processes and procedures by helping create and maintain a team tasking and reporting system using the IBM Rational ClearQuest software, as well as update and maintain the Quality Assurance Plan and other Quality Assurance procedures.
Dickstein Shapiro LLP Washington, DC
October 2008 - Marketing Database Intern
• Input and updated client details and case matter information for new and existing firm clients using the Elite Enterprise database.
• Assisted event coordinators with the input and management of guest list RSVP data for company events.
• Assisted with front-end maintenance of the company website information.
Time Warner Cable Herndon, VA
June 2008 - VoIP Operations Intern
• Learned about digital phone services, including th...
Login or Register to view the full resume.