To obtain a position as a technical sales engineer that will call upon my creativity, innovation, dedication, and collaboration by applying key aspects of social skills to ultimately contribute to the organization.
Bachelors of Computer Engineering, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, May 17th 2013
Intelligent Software Solutions- Defense Contractor (May 2011 to Present)
Software Intern – Working on projects to fix bugs and enhance applications
• Enhanced and fixed multiple bugs for a desktop application
o Multi-platform data visualization tool
o Integrated Jasper Reports to create various reports which visually represented and exported data
• Prototyped application in VMware
• Writing and resolving bug reports using JIRA
• Acquired Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance.
• Supported teams from 5 – 20 members
Wireless Advocates LLC - Retail Wireless cellphone kiosk within Costco (March 2010 - January 2012)
Wireless Sales Expert – Fitting customers into the right wireless products to effectively match their life style
• 2+ Years Sales Experience
• Maintained and achieved daily, weekly and monthly sales production goals
• Demonstrated products to customers
• Provide excellent customer service to all Costco members
• Understand data and voice plans for Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T
• Utilized proprietary sales process to correctly fit customers to various products
• Resolve customer issues in a timely and effective manner
Science Matters - Helping spark early interest in Science for younger children (December 2008 – January 2010)
Helping spark early interest in Science for younger children,
Instructor – Taught classes to various students in order to spark interest in Science at a youn...
Login or Register to view the full resume.