• Technical Execution & Oversight across Engineering Life cycle, Cradle to Grave. Concept & preliminary development, task definition, requirement & specification generation / analysis, interface definition & development, HW & SW system design, test planning, HW & SW integration, verification, evaluation, field test, validation, demonstration, qualification, production, maintenance, system upgrades
• Facilitation, Coordination, collaboration and interfacing between Customer, multidisciplinary teams, leadership, subcontractors, suppliers, internal and external agencies, and organizations. Anticipate, identify & translate user needs into solutions. Assess & negotiate design trade-offs. Provide recommendations. Engineering documentation packages & reports.
• Knowledge across multiple disciplines: aerospace, electrical, civil, construction, computer, environmental, logistic, cost, mechanical, operations, materials, reliability, software, structural, systems, test, avionics.
• Integrated Product Team and project start-ups, team formation, program outline and planning, scope & task development, IMP & IMS, concept development, detailed trade studies, system architecture development, CONOPS/CONEMPS development, status updates, scheduling, and resource management.
• Technical Team Lead, engineering data package, review and approval of changes, deviations and dispositions, Develop/Review/Approve requirements, test plans, reports and procedures. REA signoffs
• Engineering reviews, panels and boards, PMRs, CDRs, FRBs, ERBs, TRR, SRR, PRR, CTS
• Proposal generation, coordination and review. Generate BOEs, respond to customer RFIs, generate SOWs, ROMs, cost estimates, perform engineering evaluations of supplier quotes and proposals
• Presentations at multi level programmatic reviews & meetings, with senior stakeholder attendance
• Proficient in Research and development, Hardware, Software, requirements & interfaces, production, troubleshooting, integration, verification, test planning, system & subsystem design and development.
• Experience with Data link protocols, DSP algorithms, Software optimization, modification and updates. ANSI C, parallel assembly, LabWindows CVI, Test Executive, MATLAB. Some VHDL, DOORS, PC & MAC applications, MS office, Visio, Project, Quickbooks, engineering work systems, ARP 4754, DO-178B, DO-254, ARINC 429, etc
2014 – 2015 Pilatus Aircraft (Contract), Phoenix, AZ. U.S.A.
• Systems Engineer Consultant- Requirements Definition, analysis, capture, allocation, architecture & documentation for a embedded avionics SW development effort. Work w/ developers to define/understand/implement/validate requirements.
2000 – 2012 Raytheon Missile Systems, Tucson, AZ, U.S.A.
• Program Manager- Cost, schedule, & performance of MALD RSS contracts. Proposals & BOE’s.
• Lead/Chief Engineer- New Business Investment Project. Multi-agency network centric weapon system capability demonstration. System Requirements, interface definition & development, HW & SW design, integration, field test and demonstration at coalition military ISR exercise.
• Data Link IPT Lead- IPT start-up, proposal generation, ta...
Login or Register to view the full resume.