Highly skilled, dedicated and motivated engineering leader with almost eleven years of diversified systems engineering performing a range of challenging responsibilities and guidance roles. Recognized for being technically proficient, detail oriented and accurate. Proven expertise in assembling and organizing data. Analytical troubleshooter with demonstrated ability to identify problems and implement solutions. Clear understanding of winning a proposal and maintaining the important customer relationship through all
phases of the product life cycle. Respected as an effective, selfless team player with an earned high degree of trust and respect from colleagues and customers. Profound work ethic.
* Knowledgeable in product development life cycle, experienced at capturing and managing requirements on both large and small programs, estimating hours, performing hands-on testing and verification, writing reports, maintaining schedule, customer support, product upgrades and future enhancements.
* Unique understanding of inertial and satellite based navigation systems and applications with knowledge of both hardware and software used in the flight equipment, including the gyros, accelerometers, digital processing and navigation algorithms/software.
* International business experience, understanding International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) restrictions, export licenses and Technical Assistance Agreement (TAA)’s.
* Familiar with diverse commercial and military navigation applications, including space and high dynamic missionizations, SAASM, GPS ground control segment (GCS) verification testing, M-code, multipath, SBAS, jamming and anti-interference.
* Support the sales team in advancing the sales process with both pre- and post-sales assistance as the key technical resource. Capture and analyze requirements from prospective customers, demonstrate product capabilities, execute trainings and address technical questions throughout the sales process.
* Collaborate across diversified sets of experts to perform environment and performance qualification tests, software and hardware verifications and analyses.
* Resourceful, action-oriented leader, achieving results despite lack of resources. Bias for action.
Spirent Federal Systems Inc. | Yorba Linda, CA
Industry leader in simulation and test of Global Positioning System (GPS), Global Navigation Satellite System
(GNSS), Inertial Navigation System (INS) and Augmentation Systems.
Director of Engineering / Senior Systems Engineer 2007 – Present
Director of Engineering for classified development and maintenance, work with national contractors to support development goals; organize and lead design reviews at the GPS Directorate, implement test plans, define requirements and manage resources.
* Lead new product development, capturing requirements, managing budget, schedule, contractors, and execution of reviews and technical interchange meetings (TIMs).
* Support engineering development and change requests by leading requirements capture, creating verification plans and procedures, data analysis and verification testing.
* Accountable leadership roles managing and leading $200k+ product development and sustainment.
* Lead classified Internal Research and Development (IR&D) product development, successfully on budget and schedule.
Senior Systems Engineer supporting the sales team in selling simulators throughout the United States.
* Work directly with customers, capture requirements and perform demonstrations, attend trade-shows and continually be the technical point of contact to maintain the ever important customer relationships.
* Provide pre-sales, post-sales training and customer support, engineer technical assistance, resulting in critical assistance in achieving sales targets.
* Establish and maintain diversified customer and colleague relationships
* Integral contributor to exceeding sales target four of the last six years.
* Published (3) technical papers (AAS 2007, IoN GNSS 2008, and IoN ITM 2013).
Honeywell International Inc. | Clearwater, Florida
Technical Director | Lead Systems Engineer | Senior Systems Engineer 2002 – 2007
Served as technical resource across numerous GPS and inertial programs as technical director for a small project, as lead systems engineer on several middle size projects and contributed as key support engineer in large projects, such as GMD and Orion.
* Lead Systems Engineer and Technical Director on Hone...
Login or Register to view the full resume.