Self-Motivated and open minded Entry Level Computer Science Engineer with solid academic background in Computer Science Engineering, including networking, and Complex software programming. I am enthusiastic by new challenges and tasks and take excellent approach to achieve success in all projects. I have experience in working with different operating system and platforms namely Windows, UNIX, Linux and Dos.
• Skilled in analyzing system engineering requirements, planning/designing and developing software and hardware.
• Experience in troubleshooting computer based problems within applications.
• Good logic problem-solver.
• Capable of working in a team
• Have sound knowledge in networking protocols TCP/IP, FTP,ICMP,NAT,TELNET,SMTP,ARP,DNS,DHCP,HTTP,MIME and many others
• Strong aptitude in software (Designing, Installing, configuring) support of computer systems, including workstations and printers.
• Master of Database Management using SQL
• Experienced in VHDL and MATLAB
• Strong skills at Automated Systems
• Basic knowledges at Marketing
• Excellent Communication skill to present points precisely and clearly
• Good problem solving ability and analytic skill to solve the problem efficiently
• Good team player and have excellent interaction skill to coordinate and work within a team
• Excellent Technical Skill
• Have expertise in working with various operating systems
• Good deliver output in less time without losing efficiency
09/2008 – 07/2012 Polytechnical Institute Of Turin (Politecnico Di Torino) Turin, Italy
Computer Science Ingineering
GPA: 3.24 ( 89 / 110 )
ACADEMIC PROJECTS MANAGED
• DESIGNED A SYSTEM FOR FLIGHTS SCHEDULE IN AN AIRPORT
Developed an Aircrafts manager Software, using C Programming Language. Functions including Employees, Booking connecting flights, Stop Over and management.
• DESIGNED AN UNIVERSITY COURSES SCHEDULE SYSTEM MANAGER SOFTWARE
Developed a Courses Schedule Manager Software, using C Programming Language, functions including Teachers availability, number of Students per Course, and number of Seats per Room.
• DESIGNED A SOFTWARE FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF A CAR RACE
Developed a software, using C Programming, of a software for the management of a car race, functions including ranking, lap’s time of every single driver at anytime, the best lap’s time, stops in the stands for fueling.
Login or Register to view the full resume.