To Whom this May Concern:
This letter is to express my interest in a career related to technology as a Systems Analyst, NOC, System Engineering and/or Software Engineer. My resume exhibiting my combined professional and academic achievement is enclosed.
As my college experience exudes, I have successfully demonstrated a record of reliability and willingness to take on added responsibilities. Recently I’ve completed academic training, earning a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science while seeking an opportunity to aide within the growth of technological advancement. I am confident my academic training and insight will make me a valuable investment.
I am assertive that my knowledge, skills and abilities will be extremely beneficial to an organization seeking developmental assistance with computer systems and software, and certain that I am a valuable asset to such a position.
Please feel free to contact me at the above e-mail address or phone number as I anticipate further communications in this capacity.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration
Targeting an Entry-Level Opportunity within the Technology Industry
• Recent Graduate of Texas A&M University Texarkana BS in Computer Science
Academic credentials reinforced by hands-on programming experience gained during enrollment at Texas A&M University -Texarkana.
• Entry level experience in object-oriented programming; developing, testing and debugging code
• Known as a self-starter, team player and multi-tasker; strive to consistently exceed expectations
Texas A&M University - Texarkana – Texarkana, TX
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BS), Graduated: May 18, 2013 GPA in Major: 3.40
• Academic Honors: Dean’s List (4 semesters)
• Senior Computer Science Capstone Design Project
- Project Scope: Earned an “A” grade on a capstone project as a co-developer on a program that will formulate a provisional four-year class schedule to fit Texas A&M - Texarkana’s current tentative undergraduate degree plan for a new student, or partial semester-by-semester schedule for a transfer student.
- Tools: Visual Studio.Net and C#
• Java Programming
• Software Engineering
• C++ Programming
• Computer Networks
• Artificial Intelligence
• Computer Security
• Operating Systems
• Advance Object – Oriented Programming
• Programming Language Design • Computer Game Design & Programming
Login or Register to view the full resume.