Florida Institute of Technology
B.S. Aerospace Engineering, GPA: 3.3
- English - C/C++ - VBA
- French - IBM DXL - Python
- Ancient Greek
- Microsoft Office
- Technical Writing
- Systems Engineering
- CAD: ProEngineer/Inventor
- MBSE: MagicDraw
- Control Systems
- Object Oriented Programming
- Visual Basic
- Visual Studio
NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (Summer 2012)
Electrical Systems Engineering intern for the Orbiting Carbon Observatory 2(OCO-2) mission.
- Worked with DOORS to support V&V operations for the OCO-2 spacecraft
- Wrote IBM DXL scripts to generate formatted requirement reports and conduct
- Contributed to AGU piece concerning scientific impact change on re-engineered
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (December 2011)
Mechanical Engineering intern for the data analysis of tests conducted on EOM stretch hoses.
- Performed data analysis for tested EOM hoses to determine their
- Generated a report detailing the results of the analysis
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (Summer 2011)
Mechanical Engineering intern for the design of a 200ft long permanent test facility for EOM stretch hoses.
- Designed a permanent, EOM hose testing structure
- Created CAD models of the structure
- Collaborated with engineers, within the institution and out, to meet
- Generated presentation materials for progress/goal analysis reports
CubeSat for SMAP JPL Mission (2012)
Login or Register to view the full resume.