To obtain a position within an engineering and management based company in which I may contribute my technical and leadership skills while gaining professional experience.
SENIOR DESIGN PROJECT| HOME ENERGY MONITORING SYSTEM Team Leader 04/12 – 12/12
• Led the team in research and implementation for our project in the following areas. Needs feasibility analysis, risk analysis, intellectual property, standards considerations, health, safety, environmental and manufacturability considerations among others.
• Applied all skills learned throughout my curriculum such as Power, embedded systems, ICs, Programming, Circuits, Logic Design, Engineer economy, micros to the project.
• Created multiple budgets, project timelines, Gantt charts, and standard operating procedures.
• Cultivated professional relationships with private and corporate sponsors to provide academic and financial resources as well as parts for the project.
THETA TAU PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERING FRATERNITY Pledge Instructor 01/11-05/13
• Educated potential new members in professionalism and engineering skills for entrance into the organization as well as growth in their personal lives.
• Fundraised and led community service events for nonprofit organizations.
• Corresponding secretary of executive board which coordinates the work of every chair position and is in charge of communication with outside organizations as well as internal communication nationwide.
INTRODUCTION TO MICRO/NANOFABRICATION Team Leader 01/13-04/13
• Learned, applied the standards of micro/nanofabrication techniques including the issues surrounding them.
• With Layout editor I designed and fabricated pressure sensor wafers.
FLORIDA ENGINEERING SOCIETY| MIAMI DADE Vice President 11/08-10/09
• Fundraised $6,000+ in period of four months in University endorsements and private/corporate sponsorships
• Build and participated in the national competition of BattleBots in which we got 4th place.
HOME ENERGY MONITORING SYSTEM Senior Design 01/12-7/12
• Researched alternative programs and codes to implement in our design.
• Collaborated with team members to keep total weight, size and material cost below target numbers.
• Programmed the micro controller for our design.
BATTLEBOTS Competition 01/8-7/8
• Researched materials that will be best for the robot to make it strong enough but not too heavy, deciding whether to have more torque or speed, which depended on what weapons were used in the competition.
• Used AutoCAD to design the robot.
BARDFIELD INC ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.