· Experienced Mechanical/Project Engineer and Revit designer seeking to leverage my skills in a role with a firm committed to mutual development and engineering excellence.
· Seeking Professional Engineering licensure in 2019.
· Designed and drafted Mechanical HVAC Systems in 2D and 3D using AutoCAD MEP and Revit software, including setting up models and sheets and creating building sections/elevations. Coordinated work with other building trades.
· Performed HVAC Load Calculations using Carrier HAP and Block Load software.
· Worked with Sales Representatives to properly select HVAC equipment based on loads.
· Completed building surveys to document existing equipment, system layouts, and conditions. Compared with current plans and created/updated plan drawings.
· Checked designs for accordance with NC Mechanical Code, Energy Code, ASHRAE design standards, among others.
· Bass, Nixon & Kennedy- Mechanical/Project Engineer (2015-present)
· Bass, Nixon & Kennedy- Mechanical Drafter (2013-2015)
· Hickory Mechanical- Field/Office Assistant (2010-2012)
· North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC- B.S. Construction Engineering & Management, Mechanical Construction Concentration...
Login or Register to view the full resume.