Highly motivated college student seeking to enhance Computer Engineering degree with work experience and marketplace application gained through an internship.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Proficient in C/C++ and Java programming languages
• Used VHDL and Verilog on Altera FPGA boards
• Capable of adapting to new programming languages and learning hardware requirements quickly
• Have participated in team based programming to accomplish required goals and deadlines, following the software development lifecycle
• Has dedication and good work ethic on involved projects
- Digital Systems
- Object-Oriented Java
- Projects and Prototyping
- Embedded Systems
- Software Engineering & User Interfaces
- Circuit Analysis
- Discrete Electronics
- C++ and Object-Oriented Design
Recent Semester Relevant Courses:
- Software Analysis and Design
- Analog Signals
- Computer Logic and Design (micro-architecture)
- Alarm Clock:
• Designed, coded, and demonstrated a working alarm clock on an Atmega16A chip. Worked with two team members, programmed in C.
• Alarm clock had an accuracy of 99.994%, only fell behind 5 seconds each day
- Battery Tester:
• Designed, coded, and demonstrated a battery tester on an Atmega16A chip. Worked with two team members, programmed in C.
• The battery tester recorded time for the battery to drain to a certain percentage and displayed the mAh.
• Employed software engineering practices: queues for inter-task communication and software timers for updating tasks
• Used same C coding standards as the ones used for NASA’s Curiosity robot
- Breakout game:
• Designed, coded, and tested a “Breakout” brick breaking game
• Programmed in C++
• Worked with one team member
• Purpose of demonstrating knowledge of object oriented design
- Space Invaders:
• Project goal was team based programming practice
• Used version control with Git and BitBucket to keep a team repository
• Team size was five members
• Programmed in C++
- Map Project:
• Project goal was to take data from a map database like OpenStreetMap and create an application that would:
Display a graphical representation of the area the data was taken from
Highlight the shortest path between selected locations
Find alternate paths
• The project used version control with Git and BitBucket to keep the repository
• I was the team leader for the project with two other members
• Programmed in C++...
Login or Register to view the full resume.