• Systems Engineering/Architecture
• DSP Programming and Troubleshooting
• RF Level Testing
• Wireless (CDMA) Validation
• Hardware Design and Validation
• Business Management Coursework
• Audio Engineering
• Marketing Coursework
University of Texas at Dallas
• M.S. Systems Engineering and Management
o Coursework in Marketing, Finance, Management, Requirements, Product
Life Cycle, and Systems Architecture.
• M.S. Electrical Engineering (Communications and Signal Processing)
• B.S. Electrical Engineering
Senior Systems Engineer – Transmission (September 24, 2007 – Present) Commscope Systimax Solutions
Responsibilities primarily include testing, analyzing, and providing design feedback for 10G and below copper cable channels with respect to performance, quality and TIA/ISO standards. Requires testing with high frequency network analyzers, multiport switches, and sensitive test setups. Daily work interactions include project managers, design engineers, and customers. Provides strong experience in high frequency design, communication system analysis, and technical requirements documentation.
Skill Set Includes:
• system level testing and decomposition of 10G communication channels
• interfacing between technical requirements at the system level and component level design
• detailed understanding of RF communication system testing, analysis, and simulation
• Programming GUI’s and Analysis tools using Matlab.
CDMA Validation Engineer (October 30, 2006 – September 21, 2007) Nortel Networks
Responsibilities primarily centered on verifying, demonstrating, and applying next release Nortel CDMA Hardware and Software, for both Core and Access, to Verizon and Sprint and their networks, respectively. Required constant interaction with the customer and with R&D and provided strong experience in wireless technology, voice core and switching, and data packetization and routing.
Skill Set Includes:
• Analyzing CDMA Systems at both the individual component and system interaction levels
• Interacting with Customers on both a technical and vendor basis
• Validating Hardware and Software interactions of New Features and Platforms
• Interfacing between Design and the Customer Needs
• Understanding Voice Networking (SS7 Protocols, etc.) and Data Networking (Packetization, Routing, VLANS, etc.) and managing the crossover from Circuit to Packet networks.
Customer Premise Engineer (June 2004 – October 27, 2006) Nortel Networks
Responsibilities primarily include support of Nortel Wireline products, including PBX, voice messaging, and VoIP systems; implementation, support, and feedback of new products (including 1000E and CallPilot 5.0); and staging of voice equipment for laboratory trials and customer support.
Skill Set Included:
• Advanced training on Enterprise Voice Equipment
• Verifying functionality of new IP Voice Line Products
• Introducing streamlining processes for trials and equipment maintenance
Login or Register to view the full resume.