PROFILE Motivated, undergraduate student eager to learn and work with a team or alone. Have a natural talent for quickly understanding technology. Friendly and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Demonstrated in turning in reports in a timely manner.
Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD
Bachelors of Science (B.S.) in Electrical and Computer Engineering (Anticipated May 2014)
GPA: 2.62/4.0 (3.1 within major)
YMCA: NASA’s Best Program , Baltimore, MD
Position: Program Assistant (Various Inner City Schools) 12/2012 – Present
• Responsible for facilitating Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) related enrichment programs for students
• Assist with after school tutoring and workshops.
• Brought the essentials principles of engineering, in a real life atmosphere.
ELEV8 Baltimore, East Baltimore Development Inc., Baltimore, MD
Position: Learning Coach (Tench Tilghman Elementary/Middle School) 09/2012 – 12/2012
• Assisted with the implementation program curriculum effectively; including actively engaging with children
• Responsible for participating in activities for school-aged children that foster overall character building in a before/afterschool program setting.
• Participated in staff meetings and professional development activities including national trainings
Black Entertainment Television (BET) , Washington, DC/Baltimore, MD
Position: Marketing Representative 07/2010 – 6/2011
• Developed and submitted comprehensive project reports electronically.
• Created an atmosphere at the university level to promote BET Te...
Login or Register to view the full resume.