St. Louis, MO
Masters of Science – Atmospheric Science May 2013
Thesis title: Wind Ramp Events in Western Missouri
University of Missouri – Columbia
Bachelors of Science - Mechanical Engineering May 2008
University of Missouri – St. Louis / Washington University.
Iowa Wesleyan College August 2003-May 2004
Applications Sales Engineer
Nalco Champion, Wood River, IL March 2014 – Present
• Completed new sales engineer training and enrolled in specialized training program for water treatment.
• Responsible for obtaining chemical inventories, ordering, and logistical planning for deliveries.
• Monitor cooling tower and boiler systems for accurate control and anomalies.
• Troubleshoot and repair problems with chemical injection systems in terms of mechanical and chemical issues.
• Provide training for customer’s operators in regards to water treatment and Nalco Champion goals.
• Attend specific unit meetings to provide status updates, current issues, and future solutions for systems.
• Travel to attend advanced training courses offered by Nalco Champion.
• Conduct field studies on customer’s systems and offer new solutions to improve ROI in terms of mechanical or chemical changes.
Technical Sales Support Specialist December 2010-August 2011
Watlow Manufacturing, Hannibal, MO
• Designed and engineered specialized heating elements for customers
• Interacted with customers, buyers, and coworkers
• Ran daily progress reports for department
Quality Engineer (Process Engineer) February 2010 – December 2010
Heizer Aerospace Inc.
• Researched and submitted non-conformances for customers including cause and corrective action reports.
• Controlled non-conformance hold room regarding inventory and status of parts within the room.
• Provided upper management personnel with detailed ideas to improve process flow and storage issues.
• Designed new processes and procedural manuals for hot forming and straightening aluminum components.
• Redesigned and repaired high power hydraulic press for increased usage and longevity.
• Interfaced with customers and operators over production needs and process flow.
• Implemented hardness and conductivity certification and training for in-house testing.
• Implemented flapper peening certification and training for in-house testing.
Warehouse Manager/ Field Technician November 2009- February 2010
Local Backhaul Networks, Chesterfield, MO
• Redesigned warehouse layout for more efficient flow of products, assembly, and receiving materials.
• Oversaw everyday warehouse operations including purchase orders, inventory management, and distribution of materials to field technicians.
• Installed and configured telecommunications equipment at on-site hubs.
LMI Aerospace, Inc. Internship (Process Engineer) Aug 2007 - May 2009
• Completed Standard Operating Procedures for assembly of Blackhawk helicopter subassemblies.
• Application and implementation of Lean methods to manufacturing practices.
• Constructed work orders and planned/routed using AS400 computing system.
• Tracked daily production and priority assignmen...
Login or Register to view the full resume.