To attain an Electrical/Computer Engineering position that will enable me to apply my academic experience, build upon my practical engineering knowledge, and contribute to the success of the company.
University of Wisconsin-Madison - B.S. Computer Engineering - May 2012
• Cumulative GPA – 2.67/4.0; GPA to Degree – 2.90/4.0
• Deans Honor List – Fall 2008
Relevant Courses Completed
Algorithms, Computer Graphics, Networking, VLSI, Digital Circuits & Components, Digital System Design & Synthesis, Digital Engineering Lab (Senior Lab), Digital System Fundamentals, Microprocessor Systems, Signals & Systems, Operating Systems, Transmission Lines
• Interactive Computer Graphics Projects using C++ and OpenGL (Spring 2012)
o 3-D roller coaster - Features (movement, shape creation, curves)
o 3-D town - Features (partial physics, textures, and complex movement)
• Designed a functional duo core processor on a Xillinx FPGA (Fall 2011)
• Designed and validated
o Parallel prefix adder at the transistor level in Cadence (Fall 2011)
o 16 bit five stage MIPS processor in Quartus (Fall 2010)
o 2 Dimensional Router Mesh in Verilog (Fall 2010)
• Designed and manufactured a transport trailer for hauling irrigation piping (Fall 2008)
Caterpillar Inc. – Medium Wheel Loaders Performance and Controls - Engineering Intern (June 2011 – June 2013)
• Developed process to utilize machine utilization data to help predict sales
• Developed components of a spreadsheet tool to predict R&D budget requirements based on degree of technology change
• Created Matlab and PWAVE programs to analyze data on Caterpillar test and production machines
o Analyzed efficiency of different differential configurations
o Determined effectiveness of linkage snubbing a...
Login or Register to view the full resume.