Objective: Entry-level Hardware Engineer with great potential for gaining experience
Education: Southern Methodist University at Dallas, TX GPA: 3.04
Computer Engineering with a specialization in Networking
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
Related Courses: Digital Computer Design I & II, Hardware Design Project, Electronic Circuits I & II, Statistics for Engineers, and Engineering Leadership.
Skills: Verilog, Altera Quartus, C++, Java, Node JS, Excel and other Office products. Excellent
Interpersonal and presentation skills. Familiar with UNIX and system administration.
06/12-Current Contractor, Blue Cross Blue Shield TX Dallas, Texas
• Worked as a contractor for a national insurance company
Designed and coded letters in an automated letter generating Software.
• Developed Code for Reporting Application (Java based)
Designed, tested, and released Application Updates
• Functioned as Change Manager
Coordinated changes to be released in testing and production environments
• Diagnosed and solved issues related to letter generation
05/10-08/11 IT Consultant, GHA Dallas, Texas
• Worked as a consultant to mid-sized Architect firm.
Diagnosed integration issues with printing network,
hardware, software and billing , which resulted in significant
revenue increases to the printing arm of GHA.
• Coordinated and consulted with IT Manager and vendor to solve
compatibility / integration issues.
• Developed ef...
Login or Register to view the full resume.