Seeking an exciting and challenging entry level computer engineering position that will develop my professional and engineering skills.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering May 2013
Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL 62901
• Intro to Software Engineering
• Digital Circuit Design
• Computer Organization & Design
• Programmable ASIC Design
• Signals & Systems
• Intro to Data Comm Networks
• Embedded Systems
• VLSI Design & Test Automation
• My Senior Design project was to help design a futuristic cockpit for Boeing. The project involved working with other engineers as a team to identify new technology that would be available in 2040, apply the technologies to a cockpit, and present the design to Boeing executives. My focus within the project was to find, apply, and present technologies relevant to Information Display and Control Systems.
• Worked with a partner on a case study to design a C++ program for placing orders at a pizzeria using concepts such as linked lists, encapsulation, and inheritance.
• Designed a simple computer that was able to fetch, execute, and store four functions using Xilinx. This included figuring out micro operations and register read/write logic along with designing an ALU.
• Created basic circuit and components in Cadence and Synopsys using structural, behavioral, and dataflow Verilog/VHDL code.
• As a lab project, designed a FSM for a Power Management IC using Xilinx and a Spartan 6 FPGA board. This included using Xilinx to write the logic in Verilog, simulate the machine, and then implement and test it on an FPGA board.
Login or Register to view the full resume.