Chungnam National University, Korea Ph.D. Physics 1999
Thesis: Mesoscopic Transport in GaAs/AlGaAs Quantum Wires.
Chungnam National University M.S. Physics 1995
Chungnam National University B.A. Physics 1993
AWARDS AND HONORS
Young Scientist Award, Korean Human Proteome Organization (2006).
Honor Student Prize, Chungnam National University (1986-1987, 1991-1994).
REPRESENTATIVE RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
Research Associate (2010. 9 - Current)
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of Connecticut, USA
• SPR (Surface Plasmon Resonance) and Surface plasmon-coupled emission (SPCE) biosensor
Research Fellow (2008. 9 – 2010.8)
Biomedical Diagnostics Institute, Dublin City University, Ireland (EU)
• Surface plasmon-coupled emission (SPCE) biosensor
Visiting Research Associate (2007. 5 - 2008. 8)
Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering, Michigan State University, USA
• Magnetic conducting polymer-based nano-wired biosensor
Post-Doctoral Research Associate (2002. 3 - 2007.4)
School of medicine, Kangwon National University, Kangwon-Do, 200-701, Korea
• Development of SPRI (Surface Plasmon Resonance Imaging) biosensor
Post-Doctoral Research Associate (2000. 5 - 2001. 8)
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Daejeon, 305-732, Korea
• Design of Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) using compound semicondutor
Post-Doctoral Research Associ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.