I wish to advance with a company in clean energy, greenhouse gas/pollution reduction, or clean water solutions. Seeking to jumpstart my chemical engineering career with work on projects to create more efficient, less expensive designs for solar energy creation and/or water purification systems.
I am an active, spirited, hardworking go-doer. Integrity, commitment, and teamwork are some of the top skills I possess; and are skills any good co-worker of mine should have. I am willing to relocate and travel extensively if/when required before I settle down permanently.
Montana State University - Bozeman, MT
• B.S. in Chemical Engineering obtained May 2013
• Overall GPA: 3.3
• AICHE member
• Mortar Board member
University of Kentucky – Lexington, KY
• Participated in National Student Exchange for the Spring 2012 semester
• Rewarding experience to take required classes from other professors at a distant campus
Relevant Work Experience:
Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies (PMT) Feb. 2014 – present
‒ Hired into the Honeywell PMT Early Career Engineering Rotational Program.
‒ Certified at Metropolis Works Uranium conversion site as an operator in the Environmental Protection Facility.
‒ Rotational engineer to Chesterfield nylon polymer and resin plant during 2014.
‒ Process Engineer at Honeywell Electronic Materials in Spokane, WA starting January 2015; responsible for nine separate process areas in my tenure, including chemical etching, chemical plating, and pure metals refining.
Scotts Miracle-Gro Company, Marysville, OH September 2012 – December 2012
• Student intern in the R&D and manufacturing Pilot Plant.
• Worked on a four man team procuring raw materials, operating equipment, and overseeing trial runs on new fertilizer recipes for R&D chemists.
• Started a moisture analysis sampling program to reduce moisture contamination
• Completed a noise reduction project for the reaction drum to lower the overall noise level in the Pilot Plant.
IM Flash Technologies, Lehi, UT May 2012 – August 2012
• Student intern in the Chemical Vapor Deposition area.
• Worked on a project to reduce helium usage in a middle of the line semiconductor process step, a cost savings project worth $100K.
• Worked in the fabrication clean room using numerous computer programs daily to improve manufacturing efficiency, provide routine maintenance, and troubleshoot tool problems.
• Gained basic knowledge in Design of Experiments, SP...
Login or Register to view the full resume.