To obtain a full time position where I can utilize my packaging engineering skills and become an asset to a company.
Bachelor of Science, Packaging August 2013
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI
Co-Op June 2012-Dec 2012 McNeil Consumer Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson Fort Washington, PA
• Executed packaging line trial testing to qualify products for the packaging line.
• Organized and implemented two companywide consumer tests at McNeil’s Fort Washington facility.
• Actively participated in weekly project meetings with a cross-functional team.
• Certified in pharmaceutical packaging testing by McNeil standards.
Co-Owner August 2010-present
Heart of XXIV Clothing
• Visualized and established a clothing company hiring a staff of four.
• Partnered to create innovating designs, arrange weekly meetings and assisted in budgeting financial purchasing.
President Sept. 2010- present Future Leaders and Innovators, Michigan State University East Lansing, MI
• Launched an organization on the Michigan State University campus geared towards events and community service opportunities on campus and in the community.
Office Assistant Sept. 2008-present Office of Cultural and Academic Transition East Lansing, MI
• Improved communication skills through interacting with diverse coordinators on campus.
• Helped construct different ethnic programs throughout campus.
• Keep track of weekly supplies and ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.