• B.S. Electrical Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University (University Park, PA), December 2011.
• Relevant Courses: C++, Electronic Circuit Design, Communication Systems & Networks, Microcontrollers, Logical Design of Digital Systems.
• Green Belt Six Sigma Certification, April 2012
Honeywell Aerospace, (Phoenix, AZ)
Engineer II Systems Jan. 2012 – Present
Applications Engineer Intern June 2011 – Aug. 2011
• Identified reliability issue in the Radio Management Unit and led software group to implement fix.
• Provided applications support on multiple avionics platforms for the certification of Flight Management System NZ6.1.
• Managed the development and release of customer field loadable software kits and associated service bulletins.
• Generated System Change Notifications (SCNs) to define system change requirements.
• Traveled to troubleshoot and resolve issues prior to certification flight tests.
• Performed systems level testing on multiple avionics platforms for new software releases.
• Developed systems level test procedures to validate new functionality and modifications.
• Responsible for managing Legacy Embraer applications development lab and equipment.
• Created a process to reduce downtime of avionics benches.
• Communicate with external customers to develop system level requirements.
• Coordinate with software and product development teams to ensure product requirements are met or exceeded.
• Provide customer support on multiple avionics platforms.
• Prepare compliance matrices, systems safety, and other documentation required for certification.
Research in Motion Ltd. – (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
Full-time Hardware Engineering Designer Co-op (Two Co-ops) May 2010 – Aug. 2010
Sept. 2009 – Dec. 2009
• Integral part of a development team working on mobile devices in an R&D environment.
• Performed soldering on prototype circuit boards.
• Performed verification testing for multiple digital interfaces including USB 2.0, SDIO, UART, and MIPI D-PHY to verify compliance with industry standards.
• Debugged prototype mobile devices with various start-up issue...
Login or Register to view the full resume.