Innovative, results oriented Systems Engineer with progressive experience in system design, development, integration, and validation for combat systems. Demonstrated expertise across full range of systems engineering activities. Special skills include:
Military Vehicles, Weapon Systems, Sight Systems, Missile Systems, Requirements Analysis, Use Cases, Architectures, Systems Engineering Management Plan (SEMP), Requirements Management Plan (RMP), Modeling and Simulation, Troubleshooting, Safety, DoDAF
Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), Test Plans, Test Procedures, Test Execution, Data Analysis, Regression Testing, Automated Test Equipment, Test Scripting, Lab Design, Lab Construction, Qualification Testing
Matlab, Simulink, DOORS, Rational Suite, Microsoft Office, Windows, Labview, Veristand, Teststand, UNIX, Linux, VB, C, C++, Java, Autocode Generation, Agile, Scrum, Embedded Systems, Databases
Project Management, Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Proposals, Design Reviews, Procurement, Master Scheduling, Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Lean Six Sigma, ISO-9001, CMMI, Process Optimization, Interviewing
General Dynamics Land Systems, Woodbridge, VA 2004-Present
System Integration Laboratory Lead 2009-Present
Develop and maintained systems integration laboratories (SIL) for integration and test of military weapon and sighting systems.
• Lead a team of 8 people, maintaining 3,000+ sq ft of laboratory space, including 3 full system SILs, 6 subsystem labs, and 3 software labs. Managed inventories, scheduling, and budgets. Migrated all labs to common architecture and platform.
• Designed, built, and validated $1,000,000+ U.S. Army weapon system laboratory.
• Created next generation automated test equipment for final turret acceptance testing.
• Developed numerous test plans, test cases, test scripts, and test reports with an emphasis on automation of data collection, analysis, and reporting.
• Supported team implementing a Mathworks Real-Time Workshop autocode generation process to include automated testing and requirements verification.
Systems Engineering Section Manager 2008-2009
Grew a team from 10 to 28 people as direct report manager of systems engineering.
• Created and instituted a requirements management plan.
• Assisted proposal team in winning $200,000,000+ of DoD proposals.
• Coached team through multiple successful CMMI and ISO audits.
• Performed as thrust lead for multiple lean six sigma projects resulting in $300,000+ of hard savings.
• Led systems engineering team in creation and presentation of design review materials for PDR, CDR, FDR, and test readiness reviews.
Systems Engineer 2004-2008
Provided systems engineering support to mil...
Login or Register to view the full resume.