Paul E. Jones
4059 E 23rd Street
Tulsa, OK 74114
To obtain a career-oriented position in the Environmental or Safety field that provides opportunities for utilizing my current knowledge base as well as opportunities to develop new skill sets.
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Health and Safety Management December 2009
Northeastern State University Tahlequah, OK
OSHA Ten hour Construction Certification
Instructor of First Aid CPR & AED Certification (BLS)
Safety and Risk Specialist March 2011 – present
• Instructed Safety Training for new hirer orientation.
• Worked with tort claims.
• Participated in a facility audit with the gaming commission.
• Created new program call “TIRP” The incident reenactment program.
• Responsible for conducting safety compliance inspection for 7 properties.
• Worked closely with the Risk manager on workers comp issues.
• Maintain records and claims that were filed.
• Developed curriculum and facilitated annual trainings for over 900 employees
Safety Technician May 2010 – March 2011
DLA Distribution Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
• Wrote safety policies for DLA Distribution Oklahoma City, Oklahoma such as Mobile Crane, AED, Mold, Florescent light bulb, HAZMAT, HAZWASTE, and Latter’s.
• Created Mishap Spread Sheet to outline mishaps from January 2009 – March 2011,
• Conducted monthly safety briefing to DLA Distribution director and staff.
• Conducted Mishap investigations and Storage investigations.
• Responsible for conducting safety compliance inspection for 19 buildings
• Wrote corrective action plans for Audit infractions
• Certified as a Radioactive Protection Officer (RPO)
• Conducted Environmental audits
• Was in charge of ECAMP audit of 2010
• Worked closely with DLA distribution Voluntary protection Program (VPP).
• Assisted in teaching OSHA 10 hour General Industry
• Uploaded Inspection/mishaps in to SHIRS....
Login or Register to view the full resume.