Julia R. Barnes
1454 East Baldwin Rd; Grand Blanc, MI 48439; 810-938-0839
MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY December 2013
Bachelor of Science in Packaging
CHILD CARE June 2012 – Current
Noelle Tobias – Holt, MI
• Interact and care effectively for the children; demonstrate behavior that is professional, ethical, and responsible; and maintain open, friendly, and cooperative relationships with the family.
PACKAGING R&D CO-OP
January 2013 – June 2013
Mondelēz International – East Hanover, MI
• Completed a competitive analysis on three of the core brands (Triscuit, Wheat Thins, and Ritz), leveraging the data collected to improve the current packages.
• Proactively led and executed product development projects for the Oreo and belVita brands.
• Communicated with external suppliers and internal cross-functional team members to ensure projects were adhering to milestones.
• Participate in new product start-ups at the plant in order to prevent or solve any problems that may occur.
• Executed a number of different tests in order to solve packaging problems and find better solutions.
CAMP COUNSELOR June 2011 – August 2011
Boyne Highlands – Harbor Springs, MI
• Implemented the daily schedule, supervised children in spontaneous/planned activities, and established a set of rules and regulations that all ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.