• Aspen Plus
• Aspen Economics
• Opto 22
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
PPG Industries (Contract), Allison Park, PA
Plasma lab engineer November 2013 – Present
• Worked on within the nanotechnology group at PPG, operated the high temperature plasma reactor.
• Utilized engineering knowledge and problem solving skills to create an accurate model of the extreme temperatures within reactor.
• Recommended modifications to improve reactor yield. Increased yield by over 20%, and nearly doubled reactor run time.
• Gained extensive experience troubleshooting chillers, vacuum pumps, and other mechanical subsystems.
• Worked with other members of team to create and run experiments to add functional groups to our reactor product. Exceeded the gold standard for material properties.
• Maintained a safe working environment utilizing administrative, technical, and physical safeguards.
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
Computer Technician August 2011 – August 2013
• Worked as a technician for the school of engineering’s computer support group.
• Successfully oversaw technical support for ABET accreditation.
• Led team in installing and supporting computer systems for four new million dollar classrooms.
• Migrated over 100 computers and printers from one VLAN to four new ones. As well as streamlining and organizing computer deployment building wide.
University of Pittsburgh ChemE Car Team Fall 2010 – Winter 2012
Design Engineer, Founding Member, 4th place Nationals 2012
• Designed and constructed a competitive shoebox sized hydrogen fuel cell car.
• Completed the car on time, under budget, and within safety requirements.
• Performed nationally both years, and achieved fourth place at nationals October 2012.
Senior Design Project – Designed a...
Login or Register to view the full resume.