GENERAL SUMMARY: Highly motivated and dedicated professional with knowledge of Health Information Technology; training includes chart organization, HIPAA regulations and ICD-CM and CPT coding methodologies; exhibits the ability to provide solutions while contributing efficiently to daily operations
Temple Israel of the city of New York, New York, NY 09/2012−Present
Building Custodian for the Operations Department
• Responsible for maintaining a sanitary environment for congregants and students
• Coordinate event setups
• Perform Administrative tasks
• Maintain inventory for Operations Department supplies
• Organize catering resources for events
Burlington Coat Factory, New York, NY 10/2004–2005
Retail Sales Associate for Ladies’ Coats department
• Greeted customers and determined their needs and wants
• Recommended merchandise based on individual requirements
• Addressed customers’ queries and concerns
• Maintained an awareness of all promotions and discounts.
• Involved in the replenishing of the merchandise
• Handled the display of the merchandise
• Utilized the computer to enter, access, or retrieve data about merchandise
• Assisted in the merchandising and housekeeping of the department
• Guided custo...
Login or Register to view the full resume.