To obtain a job position at an organization where I can utilize my knowledge of computer and electrical engineering to help with further advancing the organization.
Florida A & M University Tallahassee,FL Fall 2013
Bachelors of Science in Computer and Electrical Engineering
Programming languages: C, C++, Java, VHDL, Assembly, XML, Android and iOS application design
Relative IDEs: Eclipse, Quartus, PCSpim, Codewarrior, Logisim
Office Applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Operating Systems: Windows, OS X
Circuit Analysis Digital Communication
Signals and systems Electronics
Digital Logic Electromagnetic Field
Comcast Corporation Tallahassee, FL
Full-time Technician May 2012 - Present
• Diagnose RF signals and fix imperfections at customer’s home
• Works with RF signal meter, amplifiers, and splitters to improve cable operation
• Performs reconnects, requested and non-pay disconnects, and changes of service
• Communicates with customers in a clear and straightforward manner.
• Proven ability to work independently and to prioritize and organize effectively.
• Completes associated paperwork with each work order in a timely manner
University of Kentucky Research Education for Undergraduates Lexington, KY
Research Student Summer 2011
• Designed MOS-Capacitor with graduate student and mentor professor at the Nano-scale
• In charged of figuring out how many layers of HfO2 to apply for capacitive discharge relative to ideal MOS-Capactior in modern tran...
Login or Register to view the full resume.