905 W. Solana Dr. Yuma, Arizona 85364
Accomplished Telecommunications Professional practiced in all aspects of design, infrastructure installation, and support of voice and data transmission in the cabling Technology industry. Expert in collaborating with customer business leaders to identify requirements and designing and presenting solutions with a compelling ROI. Practiced on configuration design, pricing, troubleshooting, maintenance and support management.
Strong project management and supervisory skills, able to oversee activities of large groups of contractors and deliver quality results on time. A self-starter, abler to work independently or as a valued team member.
• Project Management - Quality Control - Diagnose/Troubleshoot
• Safety Training (CDSO/CPR) - Employee Supervision - Operations Maintenance
• Budgeting & Scheduling - Team Oriented Leader - Installation Service Repair
• Splicing/Terminating Fiber - Planning & Development - Site Survey
• Cat5 & 6 Data Networks - Customer Service/Support - ISP / OSP / JPA
• Cisco ONS 15454 SONET Multiservice Provisioning Platform (MSPP)
• Cisco ONS 15310-CL SONET Multiservice Platform
• Loop-AM3440-CHA Digital Cross-connection Multiplexer
• Legrand / Wiremold: Fire Rated Floor Box
• Legrand / Wiremold: DS4000 Designer Series Raceway Installation
• Legrand / Wiremold: Evolution Series Floor Box Training
• Legrand / Wiremold: PokeThru training covering the design, installation, application
• FAS Power: Prewired Assembly Training
• Legrand / Cablofil: Wiremesh Cable Tray Training
• Commscope: Migration Strategies & Intelligence Data Center Training
• Data Center Solutions Hubbell Premise Wiring Training
• Healthcare Product Application Hubbell Premise Wiring Training
• Legrand/Ortronics: The Future of Networking Course Training
• Army YPG Defensive Driving 3/2013
• (UFC) Unified Facilities Criteria / (OSPDPR) Outside Plant Design & Performance Requirements.
• TS Secret Clearance granted on 4/24/2007
• Computer skills utilizing Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, AutoCAD & Visio.
Engineering Associates to engineer Century Link FTTX
March 25-2013-Oct 4-2013 OSP Field Engineer
• Planning, developing, monitoring, controlling, updating and analyzing project schedules.
• Designing outside-plant fiber networks in the Century Link/Qwest systems. Engineer and design aerial or buried telecommunications facilities including, copper and fiber cable,
Joint Pole Application (JPA), remote terminals, DSALMs, pedestals and hand holes, substructure, trenching, directional bores, and other telecommunications construction elements.
TRAX Test Services (Northrop Grumman, Inc Jan-09 to Feb-28-2011
(TRAX Test Services as the Prime Contractor took responsibility for all of contract.)
March 1-2011-March 12-2013 Engineer tech IV / Maintenance & Installations Coordinator
• Serve as lead on key initiatives for the Army effecting overseas works.
• Achieve project objectives ranging from $50,000 to $2 million in a timely and cost effective manner through effective management techniques.
• Direct and negotiate terms with various contractors, subcontractors, and partners.
• Build and strengthen successful client relationships with the Army. Lead for all Operation’s & Maintenance crews SOW and scheduling of all ARMY Government ISP infrastructures.
Level 3 Communications Inc
Sept 08-Jan 09 - Technician II
• Took leadership of areas pertaining to facility maintenance, PMI, Customer Equipment, Fiber Routes.
• Monitoring and managing projects, adhering to codes and regulations; planning, organizing, prioritizing and scheduling projects.
• Dig Tickets (Locates) – through IRTHnet – whole route daily
Mar 08-Sept 08 - RF Technician.
• Under general supervision, perform installation, maintenance & repairs to a wide variety of Nortel Radios, Harris Radios, MUX, cabling.
• Took leadership areas pertaining to facility maintenance, outside / inside lights, AC, Preventative Maintenance Inspections.
Harris Information Technology Services (HITS), Inc
Login or Register to view the full resume.