Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineering Graduating May 2014
University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- GPA: 2.995
- Minor: Embedded Systems
Senior Design Project – SpectraCAM
- Flashed board with Angstrom distribution for development in Linux through java.
- Developed software to capture and store image for valuable analysis.
- Use of ImageJ to gain valuable information from image capture, a java based image
analysis family of software.
Wheel of Fortune Implementation on a FPGA
- Developed through Quartus II software using the NIOS II soft processor, Qsys and
Verilog to implement system on the Altera DE1 Board.
- Software implementation includes the compilation of several C files that modify
Technical Author, EEWeb.com, 12/12 - Present
- Write technical based articles for EEWeb.com, all articles are published.
- Topics: Embedded Systems, Raspberry Pi, Mars Rover Technology, Clean Energy
Teaching Assistant, University of Cincinnati, 08/12 – 12/12, 8/13 – 12/13
- Assist students in the fundamentals of engineering and general computer issues.
- Grade lab reports and keep track of student’s grades.
Co-op Engineer, PREMIER System Integrators, 09/11 – 04/12, 01/13 – 08/13
- Used Ladder Logic in the RSLogix 5-5000 environments to program PLCs.
- Developed electrical schematics and pushbutton housing units through AutoCad.
- Using the WonderWar...
Login or Register to view the full resume.