Aerospace engineer with experience serving in analyst, systems engineering, quality, and information technology capacities. Prior experience with requirements definition, tool development, user acceptance testing, training package creation, and metrics analysis.
Professional Experience & Recognition:
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems: Redondo Beach & El Segundo, CA (2007 – 2013)
Quality Analyst for Military Aircraft Systems (MAS) (Dec 2012 – Present)
• Contract labor position through Enterprise Resource Services
• Responsible for production and distribution of daily, weekly, and monthly metric data supporting the sector and F-18, F-35, B-2, & Global Hawk programs
• 1st-tier point of contact for new reporting requests and troubleshooting / enhancement of existing reports
• Focal point for analysis of previously untapped callboard data from the manufacturing shop floor system and development of a new series of response time performance metrics for F-18 Quality & Program management
• Verified and validated data and user acceptance tested Enterprise Resource Planning migration of shop floor manufacturing computer systems for multiple unmanned programs
Product Quality Engineer (Nov 2011 – Jun 2012)
• Extracted documentation requirements from program command media for Failure Review Boards (FRBs)
• Performed requirements validation and verification of FRB database documentation
Systems Engineer & Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Quality Tools Group (May 2009 – Nov 2011)
• Enabled successful software implementation for several disciplines across the NGC Aerospace Sector for a web-based system with an integrated database
o Key interface with end-user customers and software development team to define requirements, develop process flows and implementation plans, and perform user acceptance testing
o Provided technical support, release management, communication, and e-Learning training modules for a community of over 3000 active users
o Received special recognition in 2010 & 2011 for outstanding project contributions to the company from the Quality Management Systems Audit team, the Aerospace Systems Event Tracking System team, and Program Audits projects.
• Performed application systems engineering and administration for Aerospace Systems Sector Alerts SharePoint environment applications
o Managed end-user requirements and application development with web design teams as well as site membership permissions, content updates, and training materials
• Supplied business intelligence expertise as SME for SAP Business Objects
o Conducted verification / validation of existing space shop floor non-conformance metrics analysis, identifying discrepancies and enabling improved accuracy and flexibility of reporting
o Produced unique shop floor analysis/reporting for non-conformance and escape analyses projects in a rapid-response environment
o Devised an automated Business Objects report to enable senior management “at a glance” evaluation of sector Alert Review Board and Quality, Safety, & Mission Assurance group performan...
Login or Register to view the full resume.