Over 30 years of providing field and on-site service / support in the corporate Audio/Video systems, PC support and repairs, IT networking, Videoconferencing and Multimedia areas. Specifically skilled in advance troubleshooting and repairs to component level, large venue video displays installation and servicing and LCD/DLP projectors service and repairs. Expertise in Polycom, Tanderg and Biamp audio and video conference systems, LAN and WAN issues, Crestron and AMX controls and peripherals, Extron, Pesa and AMX switchers. Excellent Customer Service, communication, interpersonal and time-critical solution skills.
COMPUCOM Inc October 2013-Present
Video Conferencing Engineer at Pfizer Inc, NY, NY.
• Responsible for setting up video conferencing calls.
• Assembly and commissioning of new Video conferencing equipment.
• Generate daily reports.
NBC Universal Inc,NYC, NY. October 2012-October 2013
Audio/Video Systems Analyst, SME.
• Responsible for operational order of A/V installations.
• In charge of new installations and commissioning.
• Supervise technical crew for 24/7 coverage.
• In charge of equipment repairs, upgrades, modifications and rotation.
Technomedia Solutions LLC, NYC, NY. November 2010-September 2012
On-site Audio/Video Engineer
• Provide on-site repairs and support to numerous A/V and videoconferencing systems of various complexities at Time Warner Corporate Headquarters, NYC.
• Monitor and resolve Falcon and Remedy internal trouble ticket issues.
• Configuration of desktop and laptop PC’s, component upgrade and replacement.
• Responsible for repairs and maintenance of a 51 projector lobby video display.
• Created and implemented a significant cost and environment saving projector re-lamping method.
• Provide remote tech support to world-wide installations.
• Assist with setup of network, PC’s, printers and all peripheral devices.
• Devised a firm-wide Preventive Maintenance procedure.
• Perform conference stand-by’s.
• Research and implement upgrades and modifications.
• In charge of equipment rotation and various inventories.
• Interaction with vendors and suppliers, general office duties.
• Conduct weekly meetings and technical seminars.
SPL Integrated Solutions Inc., LIC, NY. February 2004-November 2010
Senior A/V Field Technician
• Performed repairs to numerous Audio/Video installations throughout Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs tri-state campuses and contract-based services.
• Facilitated the build of the Telepresence Video Conferencing facilities.
Login or Register to view the full resume.