Seeking the opportunity to apply Computer Electronics experience for the strategic growth to a large scale business.
Nov 2012 to Jan 2014 Bally Technologies Las Vegas, NV
• Supervise the Media Control team to meet high customer demand in order to deliver goods within contractual agreements.
• Responsible for the preparation, configuration, and test execution of customer software media.
• Diagnosing and troubleshooting media software. Perform pre-shipping inspection on all orders.
• Prepare daily work scopes, and ensure that projects are executed as planned and on schedule.
• Review Engineering BOMs, and manufacturing drawings.
• Assist IT with issues related to media components and their components.
• Troubleshoot media equipment, problem-solve discrepancies, and review contractual agreements.
• Ensure Media Operators are working in a safe, efficient manner.
• Review procedures using Kaizen processes to eliminate waste, and create efficient work processes.
• Experience leading Kaizen events, and LEAN Manufacturing processes.
June 2012 to Nov 2012
• Participated in several Kaizen events that resulted in increased efficiency of the Pro-Topper testing on the assembly line.
• Assisted in creating the Media Control lab and positions within the department.
• Created, reviewed and implemented standard operating procedures for the Media Control lab.
• Responsible for burning software and assisted assembling Electronic Gaming Machines.
• Trained staff on operating and safety procedures. ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.