St. Petersburg, FL
Motivated, personable, technical professional with a B.S.E.E. successfully guiding products with complex, multi-faceted performance requirements through multiple phases of engineering project development.
Talent for quickly mastering technology. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Validated history of producing accurate, timely reports and complex analyses with an emphasis on identifying trends and extracting corrective actions.
Flexible and versatile – demonstrated aptitude to maintain focus under pressure. Poised and competent with ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Excellent team-building and managing skills.
Altran – Norcross, GA 8/2012 – 1/2014
Sr. IV&V Engineer
• Lead Shift Test Director – (1E) FAT Test Director at Customer Integration Site - Fuqing Unit 1, Beijing China (8 months onsite).
o Directed test activities for over 15 people, mixture of Altran and Customer employees.
• Nuclear Safety (1E) FAT Test Case and Procedure Development and Review
o Lead Test Developer – directed test team activities for over 18,000 pages of test procedures.
o Routinely requested to take on highly complex functional S/W test development.
o Nuclear Safety (1E) Program Document Requirements Review for IV&V Team.
• Demonstrated Adaptable Skills with TriStation 1138 Program Language (Triconex).
Raytheon Corp. – Largo, FL 1/2003 – 5/2012
Sr. Reliability Engineer II
• 8 years of experience in Production and Fielded Equipment Reliability Analysis, primarily on communications and sensor integration solutions, in both development and production environments.
• Chaired Monthly Failure Review Board Meetings on multiple programs.
o Acknowledged as an innovator in trend analysis and corrective action identification with the receipt of two R6σ “Everyday Hero Medals”.
o Led FRB Teams through complex root cause and corrective actions (RCCA) to achieve cost reductions and improved production yields.
o Routinely created MTBF / MTTR predictions based on production test data.
• Recruited and led a team of 4 S/W Engineers in the development of over 20 EXCEL Applications used to extr...
Login or Register to view the full resume.