Areas of Expertise
Over seven years of experience within the full Systems Engineering lifecycle, realizing successful research and development initiatives, system-of-systems integration efforts, test programs, and enterprise architecture projects. Emphasis upon System Design, Architecture, and Modeling techniques.
* Requirements Determination, Analysis, and Traceability
* Concept and Functional Development
* Architecture development (MagicDraw, Sparx Enterprise Architect, TopCased)
* Model development (SysML, Matlab, DoDAF, UPDM)
* Product Development (C++, SQL)
* Test and Evaluation, Verification and Validation
* Radar-based combat and landing systems
Johns Hopkins University
* M.S. Systems Engineering, 2011
* M.S. Electrical Engineering, expected May 2016
Ohio State University
* B.S. Electrical Engineering, 2007
* B.S. Applied Mathematics, 2004
National Defense University Fort McNair, D.C.
* Certificate, DoD Systems Architecture, expected October 2014
Coherent Technical Services (CTSi)
Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Maryland
* Upgrade AN/SPN-46 radar and Automatic Carrier Landing System (ACLS) to provide Unmanned Carrier-Launched Airborne Surveillance and Strike (UCLASS) aircraft with enhanced Carrier Control Area operations. Architecture, Requirements, Design, Safety, and Alternatives (AoA) Analyses. Lead and present program readiness reviews.
* Create, develop, and maintain system-of-systems architectures for Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Aircraft Carrier (CVN) flight operations, and the Joint Precision Approach and Landing System (JPALS).
* Design, execute, and analyze lab, hangar, and flight test events. Requirements traceability, and authoring of end-to-end test cases to support aircraft and ship integration and certification. Performance Modeling and Simulation using MATLAB, Simulink, and Sparx EA.
Science Applications International (SAIC)
Fort George G. Meade, Maryland
* Provided expertise in Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) practices for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and the National Security Agency (NSA). Led multi-disciplinary and multi-agency modeling efforts. Evaluated modeling tools and developed best practices.
* Analyzed and developed enterprise and solution architectures. Requirements determination and transformation into DoDAF, UPDM, and SysML models.
* Researched existing and future systems, including the DoD Joint Information Environment (JIE) and SATCOM infrastructures, services, and capabilities.
* Systems Integration Agent for Standard Missile-...
Login or Register to view the full resume.