OBJECTIVE: Full-time position in Automation Engineering.
EDUCATION: Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Worcester, MA.
Bachelor of Science, Robotics Engineering - March 2014 [GPA: 3.8/4.0]
Program Design, Controls Engineering, Software Engineering, System Integration and Robotic Applications Involving Actuation, Sensing, Manipulation and Navigation, Modeling and Analysis of Mechatronic Systems, Wireless Networks, Industrial Robotics. Object-Oriented Programming, Embedded Computer Systems, Sensor performance and Integration, Data Analysis, Software and Hardware Interfacing,
Programming Languages- Java, C/C++, Html, C# .Net, Python, Racket, Scheme, Verilog, and VHDL.
Software: TwinCAT/GX Works/RSLogix PLC Control, Cognex Vision Software, Matlab, Labview, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, CNC Programming, MultiSim, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, Eclipse, Microsoft Office tools.
Operating Systems: Windows, Macintosh, Linux GNU, UNIX, Robot OS (ROS).
Foreign Languages: Fluent Hindi, Basic Spanish.
• Personal Assistance Robot (WPI, 2013-2014) – Capstone Major Qualifying Project funded by National Science Foundation aimed towards building a mobile robotic platform to assist people with disabilities. The robot navigates autonomously using SLAM (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping) by using the laser data generated by the Prime Senses. Other features involve user tracking using Prime Sense cameras with compatible blob recognition packages and a touch-screen based Human-Robot Interaction system. The project involved designing of custom hardware and mechanical parts using laser cutting and 3-D printing.
• FANUC 200iB 6-DOF robot control for industrial robotics based project involving pick-n-place mechanisms along with path tracing for precision demonstration and application based online/offline programming.
• 2-DOF Arm control and conveyor assembly control using AVR Board and real time simulation on Matlab.
• Developed banking software (Java); Another application for programmers to share code over the network using Java; and vending machine software using Racket; Conducted intensive debugging. Also utilized Java to create database software that generates a pool of real-estate listings according to user specifications.
• Designed, Implemented Trading strategies as part of a project on Trading, Investments and Portfolio...
Login or Register to view the full resume.