A visionary and highly capable technical engineer; excels in both public and private sector settings. Leverages technical expertise to create new processes, optimize systems and usability, establish strategic plans, and analyze complex data. Demonstrates exceptional qualitative and quantitative analysis skills with abilities to evaluate and interpret statistics and requirements. With vast exposure to technical systems and components, can quickly familiarize and acclimate to newer technologies.
• Project Leadership & Organization
• Resource Allocation/Management
• Team Collaborations and Coaching
• Technologies/Systems Engineering
• Compliance Management & Controls
• Test Data Evaluations/Reporting Skill
• Solutions Analysis/Implementation
• Programs & Projects Management
• Deliverables and Quality Assurance
Technology Snapshot: Microsoft Office Suite | C / C++ Programming | Microsoft Windows Operating System | Assembly Language | Linux Operating System | Microsoft Outlook | Mac and PC Proficient | Quickly Learns Programs and Systems
- Security Technologies Test and Evaluation Engineer 03/2009 to 12/2013
Dynamic Security Concepts, Inc. Arlington, Virginia
Directed the budget management and scheduling processes for test planning and execution efforts; leveraged expertise to support the technology system evaluation and integrated product teams. Conducted comprehensive evaluations of all project requirements and documentation; formulated new test plans and achieved continual compliance with DHS TSA system engineering practices (ISO 9001:2008). Analyzed and validated test data and produced reports to detail results, evaluated practices, identified areas of opportunity/vulnerability, and presented recommendations to leadership.
• Compiled and verified OSHA, IT security and compliance, human-system integration, and overall system requirements for airport security technologies.
• Collaborated with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of test practices and maintained accuracy; facilitated clear communication throughout internal and external channels.
• Applied engineering principles, standards, and methodologies to optimize system effectiveness and performance; capitalized on methodologies to streamline data management and analysis tasks.
• Provided detailed test reports and analyses to Program Management Offices on procurement decisions and engineering proposals.
• Developed and documented processes and procedures for ISO certification; provided training and direction for ISO procedures and performed internal ISO audits.
- Communications Technology General Patent Examiner 08/2007 to 12/2008
United States Patent and Trademark Office Alexandria, Virginia
Coordinated the technical and analytical activities for the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office; prosecuted new patent applications containing communications apparatuses and evaluated the technical requirements and specifications. Researched relevant technologies to identify any similar inventions; produced comprehensive legal documentation to communicate patentability and present any issues. Read and interpreted technical specifications of applications for image and color processing, network printers, s...
Login or Register to view the full resume.