Status: U.S Permanent Resident
(Authorized to work for any Employer)
Motivated and Dedicated Chemical Engineer having some Professional Work Experience gained through Training Program and Internships in Nuclear Power Plant, Food Industry and Paper & Packaging Industry.
Graduate Engineer who has gained knowledge of Chemical Engineering and developed following set of skills and core competencies by Education and Professional Work Experience.
Skills and Core Competencies
* Development of PFD’s
* Performing Heat/Energy Balance
* Development of P&ID’s
* Performing Material Balance
* Simulation software ASPEN Hysys
* Performing HAZOP
* Determining effective arrangement of Unit Operations
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Team Player
* Strong Attention to detail
* Well organized
* Analytical thinking
* Skilled Researcher
* Critical Thinking
* Multi tasking
* MS Office (Word, Power Point, Outlook, Excel)
* Operating Systems (Widows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista, Mac, Android)
* Working knowledge of MS Visio and AutoCAD
Proficient in Reading, Writing and Speaking of following
University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore, Pakistan
Aug, 2008---Aug, 2012
Bachelors of Science in Chemical Engineering
Major: Chemical Engineering
* Heat Transfer
* Mass Transfer
* Transport Processes
* Reaction Engineering
* Chemical Process Industries
* Fluid Dynamics
Production of Ammonium Sulfate via acid waste gas stream emitted during coal’s gasification
* Lead the team of four Students to work on thesis.
* Designed production plant of ammonium sulfate of capacity 50,000 tons/annum.
* Developed Process flow diagram (PFD) of the process.
* Performed Hazard and operability analysis (HAZOP).
* Performed Material and Energy(Heat) balance.
* Performed simulation on Aspen Hysys.
* Performed calculations to specify the process equipments, e.g Heat Exchangers,
Reactors, Columns and Separators.
* Performed calculations for process design of Catalytic Reactor.
* Presented the project in front of all faculty of the department.
* Estimated the cost of the project.
* Documented thesis of the project.
Pak Atomic Energy Commission, Karachi, Pakistan
Post Graduate Training Program in Nuclear Technology
Jan, 2013---Dec, 2013
* Indentified the process and developed Process Flow Diagram (PFD) of Pressurized Water Reactor Nuclear Power Plant.
* Applied Heat balance for heat transfer from primary to secondary loop of Nuclear Power Plant.
* Learned to perform Accident Analysis of Nuclear Power Plant and participated in HAZOP.
* Learned about types, operations and layouts of Nuclear Power Plants such as Pressurized Water Reactors and Canadian Deuterium Uranium Reactors.
* Identified primary and secondary systems of Nuclear Power Plant.
Rafhan Maize Products Co Ltd, Faisalabad, Pakistan
(An affiliate of Ingredion Inc, USA)
Sept, 2012---Dec, 2012
* Identified and developed Process Flow Diagram (PFD) of Maize Processing Plant.
* Assisted Yield and Process Engineer to Apply Material balance to counter check monthly yield reports.
* Prepared production reports for Shift Engineer.
Login or Register to view the full resume.