OBJECTIVE: Seeking an Systems Engineering internship where I may use my educational background, project experience, diverse leadership, and problem-solving skills to further company growth
EDUCATION: Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey
Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Systems Engineering
GPA 3.04/4.0 Expected graduation date: Jan 2015
• Design of Engineering Systems
• Computer Control of Automation.
• Simulation Models
• Quality Control Engineering & Statistics
• Probabilistic Models
• Deterministic Models
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ Senior Design Project January 2014 – Present
• Research application of an Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) to traffic monitoring for automating detection of abnormal driving behavior patterns as per the standards set by the US Department of Transportation for law enforcement nationally
• Design and build the UAS: integrate hardware -- quad rotor UAV (w/on-board computer vision & flight control systems, camera, wireless transmitter) and ground station (receiver, frame grabber, computer, RC controller) -- and build software – w/user interface for mission/flight planning, and internal MATLAB image processing to identify behaviors and track in database
• Simulate driving patterns in RC vehicles for prototype testing and validation of the UAS detection capability and reliability
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ Simulation Models Project January 2014– Present
• Modeled the 2,888-capacity New York LaGuardia Airport parking system via ARENA software by analyzing the data procured from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey on Excel and Minitab software
• Performed output analysis to validate model against real data. Proposed change to system projecting reduced cost of over $90,000 per year -- a cost reduction of over 33%
Kia Motors America Analyst June 2013 – August 2013
• Innovated tool coded in VB to counter issue of low sale of port-installed options on vehicles to dealers in the Eastern Region. Intended for use by District Sales Managers, it utilizes simplex algorithm to automatically generate optimal product mixes that minimize cost to the dealer while meeting the inputted company’s target
• Analyzed dealer inventory and sales data via SAP and Excel to support company launch of Kia Cadenza. Created and led process to identify optimal allocations on a daily basis, and propose recommended allocations to opti...
Login or Register to view the full resume.