I am searching for an entry level position in the Computer Engineering field, where I can professionally utilize my problem solving, computer, and multi-tasking skills. Being a fast learner, I can greatly contribute to any organization I am a part of.
Academic Experience and Technical Skills
Related coursework: Design Logic I and II, Network Theory I and II, Utilization in C++, Introduction to Computer Science I and II, Digital Design Lab, Data Communications and Networking, Fundamental Electronics & Semiconductors, Computer Organization, Introduction to VHDL, Embedded Systems, Signals and Systems, Electronics, Senior Design I, Senior Design II, Digital Signal Processing, Computer Networking, Engineering Simulations, and Data Structures .
Computer languages and software: Java, C/C++, VHDL, ModelSim, Xilinx, Eclipse, jGRASP HEW, Matlab, and P-Spice Cad Design.
UNCC Solar Charging Station
- Designed, and implemented a user interface for a solar powered charging station, that charged both laptops, and cell phones.
- Charging station was designed to hold up to four laptops, or four cellphones at a time, in four separated lockers, and to have charging times comparable to conventional electricity.
- Utilized two microcontrollers for control of delivering power when necessary to the appropriate devices, controlling of servo motors that opened the selected locker, and for control over user inputs to the attached keypad that was designed into the station.
- Designed, and implemented a pacemaker that could replace the human heart.
- Pacemaker was designed with two modes, regular activity, and high stress activity.
- Pacemaker design was implemented on a FPGA board where it was demonstrated in front of class.
High understanding of Java.
Proficient in the Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Able to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
Good understanding of object oriented programming.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Strong work ethics and determination to succeed.
The University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, NC, ABET accredited
B.S. Computer Engineering, Overall GPA: 2.76/4.0 Aug. 2008 – Dec. 2012
Major GPA: 2.85/4.0
North Carolina Central University, Durham, NC
Major: Business Administration Aug. 2007 – May. 2008
Metrolina Greenhouses, Huntersville, NC
Help Desk/ Desktop Support Engineer Sept. 2013 –Present
Involved understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, hardware staging, and basic troubleshooting.
Working with and managing servers on a daily basis.
Supporting employee’s with daily computer needs.
Working with Active Directory (AD), creating and removing new users to the company.
Login or Register to view the full resume.